Waterloo Estate is set to undergo large-scale redevelopment. To understand how this complex process happens, we’ve developed handy resources focused on key principles in urban policy and design.
- Masterplanning for non-planners
- The meaning of ‘social mix’
- How urban design makes liveable spaces
- Density: what it is and how it is measured
- Making neighbourhoods accessible through universal design
- Sustainability in urban environments
- Community vs public housing
You can also watch some of the discussions we had on these topics in Waterloo.
17 May 2017
20 July 2017