Emergency COVID relief

21 January 2021 | Posted In: News

Multicultural NSW is offering emergency relief for people affected by COVID-19. They can help with food, transport, telecommunications, housing support and medical support.

To be eligible for emergency assistance, you must be a temporary visa holder, a provisional visa holder, a partner and/or prospective marriage visa holder, or a bridging visa holder. You must also provide proof of residence in the following council areas: Canterbury Bankstown, Inner West, Burwood, Strathfield or Canada Bay.

For more information contact (02) 9789 3744 or (02) 8709 0200.