Time: 9:30 am
The Sydney District Child and Family Interagency networks, in partnership with the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ), Healthy Homes and Neighbourhoods (SLHD) and The Infants’ Home, invite you to an upcoming child and family sector workshop.
If you work with children and families in the Sydney district within one or more of the following Local Government Areas:
- Canada Bay
- Inner West (includes Ashfield, Marrickville, Leichhardt and surrounds)
- Strathfield and
and would like to:
- Develop a better understanding of how other agencies/services approach working with children;
- Feel more confident in reaching out to other agencies/services to support children and families;
- Increase your trust in other agencies/services working with children and
- improve the interface between child protection agencies and community and government sector services
then this interactive workshop is for you!
Wherever you work on the child protection continuum from early intervention services, to out of home care, you will benefit from this workshop. This includes but is not limited to Child Protection, Police, Early Childhood, Health, Family Support, Out of Home Care and Domestic Violence services. Lunch provided thanks to Burwood Council.
For more details and to register click here.